Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
Getting Truck Lane Usage Ticket In Georgia Can Cause You To Lose Your License!
Hiring an experienced lawyer to fight your truck lane usage ticket can save your driving record as well as your job. I can get your fine lowered and save your money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call 678-895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia Truck Lane Usage Violation Ticket Attorney. We would love to help you fight your ticket.
Truck Lane Usage Violation
Georgia Code 40-6-52 discusses the Truck Lane Usage violation and what is permitted and not permitted for trucks to do. Basically, here is what you need to know:
A truck is a vehicle with more than 6 wheels (not including buses and motor coaches). When a road has three of more lanes in the same direction, a truck must be in one of the two most right-hand lanes, unless the truck is about to turn left. When the road has two lanes in the same direction, the truck must stay in the right hand lane, unless it is turning left or using the left lane to simply overtake a vehicle. When there are four or more lanes in the same direction, like on the interstate, the Department of Transportation (DOT) may designate specific lanes that either prohibit or allow trucks. If the DOT has actually done that, then trucks can only use lanes designated for them.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000;
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the point threshold
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia truck lane usage violation violation ticket attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your truck lane usage violation ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we'll save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to speak to a Georgia truck lane usage violation ticket attorney.
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039