Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
If you received a racing ticket there can be a fine up to $1000.00?
Hiring an experienced lawyer to litigate on your behalf can save you money, keep you out of jail, save your drivers license and keep your driving record clean. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia Racing Attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your Racing case and help you achieve the best result possible.
Racing Is A Major Traffic Violation!
If you engage in any sort of competition, test or exhibition of speed on a Georgia street or highway, you can be charged with racing in Georgia. Racing is considered a major traffic violation by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, and as a result, is also a very serious offense in Georgia. Police officers typically have zero patience or sympathy for drivers that they charge with racing.
If you are convicted of racing, you will face a mandatory license suspension by the Georgia Department of Driver Services, along with high fines and possible jail time. Additionally, if you miss your court date for racing in Georgia, a bench warrant can be issued against you immediately. A racing charge is not something to be taken lightly, which is why you need a skilled and experienced Georgia Racing Attorney on your side.
If you would like to read the actual statute on racing, please look up Official Code of Georgia 40-6-186.
Additionally, Georgia has a “Super Speeder Law” which applies to a driver convicted of speeding at 75 mph or more on a two-lane road or at 85 mph and above on any road or highway in the State of Georgia. If you are convicted of a “Super Speeders” violation, then in addition to the fines and fees paid to the Court, you will have to pay a $200 super speeder fee to the State of Georgia. Failure to pay the super speeder fee within 120 days of official notice will result in the suspension of your driver’s license or driving privileges. Payment of a $50 reinstatement fee in addition to the $200 super speeder fee will then be required to reinstate your license or driving privileges.
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia racing ticket attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean and save your driver’s license. We have experience and prior success negotiating with prosecutors, across various courts in Georgia, to amend Racing violations to reduced or non-reporting charges. Through negotiating a plea bargain, we can save your driver’s license. Sometimes, we may even be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge. Each case is unique, so give us a call at (678) 895-6039 today to speak to a qualified Georgia racing ticket lawyer.
- We can save you money. If you simply plead guilty and pay your ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. There are no insurance companies that look at a Racing charge on your record and decide not to use it against you. That is what they are in the business of doing. You are a riskier driver with a racing conviction on your driving record, and therefore, you will pay more. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we'll save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your racing case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Racing Citations:
- Drag Racing Ticket
- How To Beat A Racing Ticket
- How Much Is A Racing Ticket In Georgia
- Speed Racing Ticket Georgia
- What Is The Penalty For Street Racing In Georgia
- How To Get Out Of Street Racing Ticket
- Penalty For Street Racing In Georgia
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039