Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
Do You Need A Lawyer To Represent You For A Speeding Ticket?
Hiring an experienced lawyer in dealing with speeding ticket or a super speeders ticket can save you money and keep your driving record clean. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia speeding ticket attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your Speeding case and help you achieve the best result possible.
Speeding is one of the most heavily and easily enforced traffic violations in Georgia. Seemingly every driver speeds at times to keep with the pace of traffic. But if you are operating your vehicle at a speed above the posted speed limit, regardless of by how little, you can be charged with speeding.
In Georgia, it is against the law to operate your vehicle more than:
- 30 miles per hour in any urban or residential district;
- 35 miles per hour on an unpaved county road unless designated otherwise by appropriate signs;
- 70 miles per hour on a highway on the federal interstate system and on physically divided highways with full control of access which are outside of an urbanized area of 50,000 population or more, provided that such speed limit is designated by appropriate signs;
- 70 miler hour on a highway on the federal interstate system which is inside of an urbanized area of 50,000 population or more, provided that such speed limit is designated by appropriate signs;
- 65 miles per hour on those sections of physically divided highways without full access control on the state highway system, provided that such speed limit is designated by appropriate signs; and
- 55 miles per hour in other locations.
If you would like to read the statute on speeding, please look up Official Code of Georgia 40-6-181
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- Points on your driving record as follows:
- 15-18 mph over the limit - 2 points
- 19-23 mph over the limit - 3 points
- 24-33 mph over the limit- 4 points
- 34+ mph over the limit - 6 points;
- A maximum fine of $1,000. Fines can vary greatly depending on the jurisdiction, any special road conditions (like school zone or construction zone) and your speed and driving record;
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the Georgia Department of Driver Services point threshold
Additionally, Georgia has a “Super Speeder Law” which applies to a driver convicted of speeding at 75 mph or more on a two-lane road or at 85 mph and above on any road or highway in the State of Georgia. If you are convicted of a “Super Speeders” violation, then in addition to the fines and fees paid to the Court, you will have to pay a $200 super speeder fee to the State of Georgia. Failure to pay the super speeder fee within 120 days of official notice will result in the suspension of your driver’s license or driving privileges. Payment of a $50 reinstatement fee in addition to the $200 super speeder fee will then be required to reinstate your license or driving privileges.
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia speeding ticket attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your driving while license is suspended citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation, such as Expired License or some other non-reporting charge. In some cases, we may even be able to get it dismissed altogether. It will depend on the facts of your case. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge. Our goal is to protect your record and minimize the amount of time you are without your license.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your ticket for driving while license is suspended and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we will save you more money in the long run. Additionally, the longer you are without your license, the greater the financial burden by way of missing work, having to take a cab or Uber to get around, etc.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your speeding case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Speeding Citations:
- Speeding Ticket
- How To Fight A Speeding Ticket
- How To Get Out Of A Speeding Ticket
- Speeding Ticket Lawyer
- How Much Is A Speeding Ticket
- Speeding Ticket In Georgia
- Speeding Ticket GA
- How Many Points Is A Speeding Ticket
- Speeding Ticket In GA
- Georgia Speeding Ticket
- Georgia Super Speeder Law
- Super Speeder GA
- GA Super Speeder
- Ga Super Speeder Law
- Super Speeder Georgia
- Super Speeder Law Georgia
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email email@example.com
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039