Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
Possession of Marijuana Ticket Attorney In Georgia FIGHTS for You!
Hire an experienced attorney in dealing with your possession of marijuana charge today to assist you by keeping you out of jail, save you money and prevent your reputation from getting tarnished. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
The Anand Law Firm, LLC Specializes in Possession of Marijuana Citations
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia Possession of Marijuana Attorney. We want to speak to you today about the facts of your case and help you achieve the best result possible.
Georgia Marijuana Laws
Marijuana laws are changing rapidly in this country, but Georgia is still a very conservative state with strict laws regarding the possession and sale of marijuana. If you have been charged with a Marijuana related offense, please call us today to speak to an experienced Georgia Marijuana Lawyer. Showing up to court without a qualified Georgia Marijuana Attorney will put you at a disadvantage and reduce the likelihood of achieving a favorable outcome in your case.
Marijuana laws vary in the severity of their punishment depending on how much marijuana was in your possession when you are charged. If you are charged with possessing less than 1 ounce, you are facing a misdemeanor possession charge that can result in up to 1 year in jail and a $1,000 fine. If you are in possession of more than 1 ounce and/or you are selling or trafficking marijuana, you are facing a felony possession charge, which could result in up to 10 years in jail and much higher fines.
Either way, having an experienced Georgia Marijuana Lawyer on your side can benefit you. We have the knowledge of Georgia Marijuana laws, we know Georgia rules of evidence and we know Georgia courtroom procedure. Without an experienced and skilled Georgia Marijuana lawyer on your side, you are leaving too much to chance. The prosecutor will not take your case as seriously and the judge will likely show you no mercy. Do not face the prosecutor and judge alone. Get the help you need by calling us at 678-895-6039. You can speak to an experienced Georgia Marijuana Attorney today!
How can we help you?
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia Marijuana Attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We can examine the evidence in your case to determine if the prosecutor can actually prove that you were in possession of marijuana. Remember, they must prove that you were in possession and that the substance was marijuana. While this may sound simple, there are often technicalities, mistakes, or other circumstances that can lead to flaws in the prosecution’s case.
- We can negotiate a plea bargain to keep your criminal record clean. You may qualify for a conditional discharge of your Marijuana Possession charge under Georgia law (code section 16-13-2). Assuming you meet certain conditions, this could keep the charge off your record. We can work this out with the prosecutor. Alternatively, we can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation if appropriate. This can also keep it off your record.
- In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the arresting officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge. Most defendants are not well versed in Marijuana laws or the case law that stems from them. Having a qualified Georgia Marijuana Attorney on your side that has understanding of the case law, what the defenses are, what must be proven, etc. will help you get a better result in court.
- We can save you time: Having an experienced, skilled and well-prepared Georgia Marijuana Attorney on your case will keep your case moving through the system without unnecessary delays. It shows the prosecutor that you are serious about defending yourself. Also, due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have successfully defended Marijuana cases in various jurisdictions in Georgia. Let us help you. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your case with an experienced Georgia Marijuana Lawyer.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Possession of Marijuana Citations:
- First Offense Misdemeanor Possession
- 1st Time Offense Of Possession
- How To Beat A Possession Charge In Georgia
- Georgia Drug Possession Laws
- 2nd Offense Possession Charge
- How To Get A Possession Charge Dropped
- Citation For Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia
- How To Get A Possession Charge Dismissed
- Drug Possession Charges In Georgia
- How Many Years In Jail For Drug Possession
- First Offense Misdemeanor Possession Georgia
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email email@example.com
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039