Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
Did You Get Busted Doing A Illegal U Turn?
If you have to hire an experienced lawyer in dealing with your illegal U-Turn ticket to save your driving record, lower your fine and save you money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia improper U turn ticket attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your case and help you achieve the best result possible.
As drivers, from time to time, we find ourselves traveling in the wrong direction and we have to make a U Turn. They always feel kind of dicey, but it is important to know when they are legal and when they are not. If there is a curve, you cannot make a U-turn. Also, when you get to the top of a grade and the driver of an oncoming vehicle cannot see you, you cannot make a U Turn. Furthermore, under any situation where a turn cannot be safely made and without interfering with other traffic, you cannot make a U-Turn. Finally, if there are traffic control signs stating that a U-Turn is not permitted, you obviously cannot pull a U-Turn. Other than that, just use caution when performing a U Turn and do your best to keep your vehicle in a single lane so as to not create an unsafe condition.
If you want to read the statute for Improper U Turn, please look up Georgia Code 40-6-121.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000. Your fine is always a function of the jurisdiction, the facts of your case and your driving record.
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the point threshold
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia Illegal U Turn Ticket Attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your Illegal U Turn citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we'll save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Illegal U Turn Citations:
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email email@example.com
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039