Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
Improper Passing Ticket Attorney In Georgia FIGHTS for You!
Hire an experienced attorney in dealing with your improper passing charge today to assist you with saving your driving record. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
The Anand Law Firm, LLC Specializes in Improper Passing Citations
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia Improper Passing Ticket Attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your Improper Passing case and help you achieve the best result possible.
In Georgia, there are rules in place for overtaking and passing another vehicle. You cannot just overtake a car in front of you in any manner you desire. To keep things safe and orderly, you generally have to pass on the left side of another vehicle and do so at a safe distance and speed. Furthermore, you cannot move back over to the right (in front of the vehicle that you passed) until you have safely and clearly passed that vehicle you overtook. Additionally, the driver of the overtaken vehicle should allow the passing vehicle to safely pass and not engage in dangerous or illegal maneuvers, such as speeding up to prevent a passing.
If you would like to read the actual statute on Improper Passing, please look up Official Code of Georgia 40-6-42.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000. Fines vary depending on the jurisdiction, what the facts of your citation are, as well as your driving record/prior citations;
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the Georgia Department of Driver Services point threshold
How can we help you?
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia improper passing ticket attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean by negotiating with the prosecutor to amend your improper passing citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the police officer that issued you the improper passing citation, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your Improper Passing ticket, you are basically admitting that you are guilty and that plea, along with the points, goes on your record. When this happens, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the improper passing ticket off your record, we'll save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation for improper passing cases so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your improper passing case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Improper Passing Citations:
- Citation For Passing School Bus
- Improper Passing Ticket Cost
- Is It Illegal To Pass On The Right In GA
- What Are Minor Moving Violations
- Passing On The Right In Georgia
- Passing On The Right Highway
- Driving On Shoulder In GA
- Improper Passing OCGA
- How Many Points For Improper Passing
- How To Fight Improper Passing Ticket In GA
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039