Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
A Impeding the Flow of Traffic Citation Is A Misdermeanor In Georgia
You need to hire an experienced lawyer in dealing with impeding the flow of traffic ticket can save your driving record, lower your fine and save your money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia impeding the flow of traffic ticket attorney. We want to help you fight your ticket and protect your driving record.
Impeding the Flow of Traffic
Pursuant to Georgia Code 40-6-184, it is prohibited to obstruct the flow of traffic. What this really means is that you cannot drive too slowly. Obviously if there is some road condition or some emergency such that you must slow down to operate your car safely, then obviously you can. However, generally speaking, if you are driving slower than what is reasonable or necessary, you could be charged with impeding the flow of normal traffic. Additionally, when there are two or more lanes on a given road, the left lane is designated for faster moving traffic. As such, if you are in the left lane and you see another car behind you trying to overtake you, you cannot operate your vehicle at less than the speed limit; otherwise you are impeding the flow of traffic. These are just some examples of impeding the flow of traffic.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000. Fines vary depending on the jurisdiction, the facts of your case and your driving record.
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the point threshold
The bottom line is that as a Georgia driver, you have certain duties to yield depending on the situation. If you need assistance with a impeding the flow of traffic case, please call us today at (678) 895-6039 to speak to a qualified Georgia impeding the flow of traffic lawyer.
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia Impeding the Flow of Traffic Ticket Attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your Impeding the Flow of Traffic citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we will save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your Impeding the Flow of Traffic case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your case with an experienced Georgia Impeding the Flow of Traffic Ticket Lawyer.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Impeding Traffic Citations:
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039