Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
A HOV Lane Violation Is A Misdermeanor In Georgia
Hiring experienced lawyer in dealing with HOV lane violation ticket can save your driving record, shorten your probation, lower your fine and save your money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call 678-895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia HOV lane violation ticket attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your HOV lane violation case and help you achieve the best result possible.
HOV Lane Violation
Most drivers in Georgia are aware of what HOV lanes are. HOV lanes are usually located all the way to the left on highways. They are intended to be used by only certain vehicles, specifically those carrying at least two people. These lanes are clearly marked by signs, and if you improperly use these lanes (by driving in them without a passenger), you can be charged with an HOV lane violation.
If you would like to read the actual statute on HOV lane violation, please look up Official Code of Georgia 40-6-54.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 1 point for the 4th+ offense
- A fine of $75 to $150;
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the Georgia Department of Driver Services point threshold
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia HOV Lane Violation Ticket Attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we'll save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at 678-895-6039 to discuss your HOV Lane Violation case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Hov Lane Citations:
- Hov Lane Rules
- Hov Lane Atlanta
- Atlanta Hov Lane Speed Limit
- Fines For Traffic Violations In Georgia
- City Of Atlanta Ticket Payment System
- Ez Pass Express Fine
- Hov Lane Speed Limit
- Carpool Lane Rules GA
- Hov Violation Atlanta First Offense
- Does Carpool Ticket Affect Insurance
- When Is It Legal To Enter An Hov Lane
- Atlanta Hov Lane Hours
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039