Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
Have You Been Ticketed With Following To Close In Georgia?
Hiring an experienced lawyer in dealing with your following to close ticket can save your driving record, shorten your probation, lower your fine and save your money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia following too closely ticket attorney. We know how to resolve these cases favorably for our clients and we have strong track record of doing so.
Following Too Closely
This violation is typically seen in accident cases in Georgia where one vehicle makes contact with the vehicle directly in front of it. Just imagine rear-ending another car. In Georgia, drivers must maintain a reasonable and safe distance between their vehicle and the vehicle in front of them at all times, taking into account the speeds of the vehicles and the road conditions that exist. Keep in mind that like all other traffic violations, this is a strict liability offense, so your intent does not matter – if you hit someone from behind, you can be charged regardless of whether or not you intended to hit them. Accidents happen and that is part of driving. But we can help you minimize the negative consequences of your following to closely charge. Call us today at (678) 895-6039 to speak to an experienced Georgia following to closely lawyer.
If you would like to read the statute on following too closely, please look up Official Code of Georgia 40-6-49.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000. Your fine will vary depending on the jurisdiction in which your case is in, your driving record and the facts and circumstances of your case.
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the point threshold
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia following to closely attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your following to closely citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation so that it does not get reported on your record. Also, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we will save you more money in the long run. Additionally, with following to closely cases, sometimes the driver of the car you hit is hurt and wants to sue you civilly for money damages resulting from an injury. If you have admitted guilt in criminal court, it can easily be used against you in the civil case, which can cost you a lot of money.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your following to closely case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your following to closely case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Following Too Closely Citations:
- Tailgating Law Georgia
- Tailgating Law In GA
- Fighting Tailgating Ticket
- Following To Close Ticket Accident Involved
- Following Too Closely No Accident
- Following Too Closely Ticket Points
- Following Too Closely Ticket Defense
- Following Too Closely Ticket Georgia
- Following To Close Ticket Price Georgia
- Fighting Following Too Closely Ticket GA
- How Much Is A Following To Close Ticket In GA
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email email@example.com
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039