Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
A Failure To Obey Stop Sign Citation Is A Misdermeanor In Georgia
Hiring experienced lawyer in dealing with failure to signal turn ticket can save your driving record, lower your fine and save your money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia failure to signal turn ticket attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your case and help you achieve the best result possible.
Failure to Signal Turn
Georgia Code 40-6-123 outlines turning movements and the signals required on turning, changing lanes, slowing, or stopping. You cannot turn at an intersection, onto a road, highway, driveway, etc. unless you do so safely. This requires providing an appropriate and timely signal so that other drivers can tell what you are trying to do. How can you make sure you are complying with this law? Give plenty of time with your signal. Do not just wait until the last second to signal a turn. Instead, be courteous and safe by letting drivers around you know your intention to turn ahead of time. That will help ensure your safety, as well as that of the drivers around you.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000;
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the point threshold
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia Failure to Signal Turn Ticket Attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we will save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Failure to Signal Turn Citations:
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039