Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
A Failure To Obey Stop Sign Citation Is A Misdermeanor In Georgia
Hiring experienced lawyer in dealing with failure to obey stop sign ticket can save your driving record, shorten your probation, lower your fine and save your money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call 678-895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia running a stop sign ticket attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your failure to obey stop sign case and help you achieve the best result possible.
Failure to Obey Stop Sign
Georgia Code 40-6-72 governs this law. The law is pretty clear here and every driver should be aware of it. Simply speaking, every driver approaching a stop sign must stop at a clearly marked line or crosswalk or before the intersection where the stop sign exists. It is important that you stop before the actual stop sign and that you make a full, complete stop. Many drivers roll through stop signs or fail to fully bring the vehicle to a halt. That can land you a failure to obey stop sign ticket. Also, keep in mind that after stopping, you should look both ways and make sure the intersection or roadway is clear before resuming your travels.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000; Your fine will vary depending on the jurisdiction in which your case is in, your driving record and the facts and circumstances of your case.
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the point threshold
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia failure to obey stop sign attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate your failure to obey stop sign violation with the prosecutor to amend your citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. We have helped many clients get their failure to obey stop sign violations reduced. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we'll save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at 678-895-6039 to discuss your failure to obey stop sign case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To Failure to Obey Stop Sign Citations:
- Running A Stop Sign Ticket Cost
- Failure To Come To A Complete Stop
- Failure To Yield At A Stop Sign Ticket
- Failure To Obey Highway Sign GA
- Failure To Stop At A Stop Sign Georgia Fine
- Pleading Not Guilty To Failure To Stop
- Running A Red Light Ticket Cost
- Running Stop Sign Ticket
- Running A Stop Sign Ticket Cost
- How Much Is A Red Light Ticket In GA
- How To Fight A Stop Sign Ticket In Georgia
- Failure To Stop At A Stop Sign Georgia
- Ran A Stop Sign
- How To Get Out Of Running A Red Light Ticket
- Stop Sign Ticket Cost GA
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039