Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
Have You Been Charged With A Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device In Georgia?
Hiring an experienced lawyer in dealing with your failure to obey a traffic control device ticket can save your driving record, shorten your probation, lower your fine and save your money. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device Ticket Attorney. We would love to help you keep your driving record clean!
Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device
Traffic Control Devices are basically indicators, signs and signal devices placed on roadways and highways in Georgia. They are designed to provide information to anyone that uses the road, such as drivers, pedestrians and bicyclists. For example, when it is permitted to turn at a particular intersection, or what a certain lane is designated for. You may see a traffic control device along the side of a road or highway, above a road or highway or adjacent to a road or highway.
In Georgia, you must obey all traffic-control devices, such as circular red signs, red/yellow arrows, stop signs, just to name a few. If you fail to do so and a Georgia police officer sees this infraction, they can charge you with Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device and you will be facing 3 points on your driving record.
If you would like to read the statute on Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device, please look up Official Code of Georgia 40-6-40.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- 3 points on your driving record;
- A maximum fine of $1,000. Of course, the fine can vary depending on the jurisdiction and your driving record.
- Increased insurance premiums for several years; and
- A license suspension if you are over the point threshold
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device Ticket Attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. We can negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record completely. Other times, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device charge.
- We can save you money. If you simply pay your Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device ticket and it goes on your record, your insurance company will use it against you by increasing your insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we will save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device Citations:
- Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device Ticket Cost
- Failure To Observe Traffic Control Device
- Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device Fine
- Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device Ga Fine
- Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device Points
- Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device Insurance
- Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device Georgia
- Is Failure To Obey Traffic Control Device A Moving Violation
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039