Give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can relieve you of the stress of going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
How Much Is The Fine For Driving Without Insurance In Georgia?
Hiring experienced lawyer in dealing with no proof of insurance citation you can have your license and registration suspended. Living life without a car for 60 days will be a nightmare. We offer free consultations and flat fee representation.
We will treat your case with the care, attention and diligence it deserves.
Please call (678) 895-6039 today for a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Georgia Driving without Insurance Ticket Attorney. We would love to speak to you about the facts of your Driving without Insurance case and help you achieve the best result possible.
Driving Without Insurance - No Proof Of Insurance!
If you own or operate a vehicle in Georgia, you have no choice but to maintain certain minimum valid, up to date insurance coverage. The law applies even if the vehicle is not yours, for example you rented a car or borrowed your friend’s car. So it is important that anytime you are driving a vehicle, you have proof of the coverage with you so that you can show a police officer in case you are pulled over. Otherwise, you risk receiving a ticket for Driving without Insurance.
If you would like to read the actual statute on Driving without Insurance, please look up Official Code of Georgia 40-6-10.
- A misdemeanor criminal offense on your record;
- A conviction will result in a 60 day mandatory license suspension by the Georgia Department of Driver Services with no limited permit;
- Possible jail time, depending on the facts of your case. For example, if you are driving without insurance and cause an accident to occur where someone is seriously injured, a judge may be inclined to give you jail time.
- A maximum fine of $1,000. The fine will depend on the jurisdiction and your driving record;
- Increased insurance premiums for several years.
Having a skilled and experienced Georgia driving without insurance ticket attorney on your case will help you achieve a better result.
- We help keep your driving record clean. If we represent you, we will negotiate with the prosecutor to amend your no insurance citation to a reduced or non-reporting violation. This will keep it off your driving record. In other instances, we may be able to identify defenses, mitigating circumstances or technical/procedural mistakes made by the citing officer, which could result in a dismissal of your charge.
- We can save you money. If you plead guilty to driving without insurance and pay your ticket and it goes on your record, when you finally do get insurance, the insurance company could use it against you by charging you greater insurance premiums. Most likely, they will increase your premiums by thousands over dollars for several years. By keeping the ticket off your record, we'll save you more money in the long run.
- We can save you time: Whenever it is possible, we handle your case without you having to appear in court to face the prosecutor and judge. However, depending on the court and the facts of your case, your appearance may necessary or beneficial; in that event, we can still save you time because due to procedural rules, courts typically hear attorney represented cases before hearing non-represented cases, thereby drastically decreasing the amount of time you spend in court.
- We offer clear flat fee representation so you are never surprised by the legal fees we charge.
- We are easy to get in touch with and pride ourselves on promptly returning phone calls and emails.
We have handled thousands of tickets all over Georgia and have a strong record of success since 2008. We welcome you to call us today at (678) 895-6039 to discuss your driving without insurance case.
List Of Citations
Other Searches Related To No Proof Of Insurance Citations:
- How Much Is The Fine For Driving Without Insurance
- No Proof Of Insurance Ticket GA
- Driving Without Insurance GA Code
- Insurance Lapse GA
- Do You Go To Jail For No Insurance
- Driving Without Registration In GA
- Going To Court For Driving Without Insurance In GA
- No Insurance Ga Code
- No Proof Of Insurance
- Accident Without Insurance In Georgia
- Driving Without Insurance In GA First Offense
- How To Get Out Of A No Proof Of Insurance Ticket GA
Call us today at (678) 895-6039 or email email@example.com
Whether it is a speeding ticket, reckless driving, DUI or an illegal lane change that you have been ticket for we can help!
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039