Give us a call or fill out the contact form to relieve the stress going to court on your own. Let my law firm represent you!
Call (678) 895-6039
The Anand Law Firm, LLC Specializes in Traffic Citations
The Anand Law Firm, LLC is dedicated to defending individuals accused of traffic violations in Georgia. Our mission is to provide you with timely, honest and straightforward legal representation in order to achieve the best resolution of your citation.
While it is both unethical and against the rules of professional conduct to guarantee any particular outcome on a case, we do have a strong history of success and in most instances, are able to assist our clients in obtaining a reduction of their citation. Additionally, what we can guarantee to you is that we will be careful, diligent and honest with you about your case. We pride ourselves on communication – we promptly return our client’s phone calls and emails, provide timely updates regarding your case, and are always happy to answer your questions.
Attorney Shashank (“Shank”) Anand graduated from the Georgia State University, College of Law. He has been practicing traffic ticket defense in Metro Atlanta since 2008 and has experience working in over 40 different courts in the state of Georgia. His practice is dedicated solely to defending individuals who have received traffic citations. He has handled thousands of traffic cases in Georgia with an over 90% success rate.
Prior to starting the Anand Law Firm, LLC, Shank worked as an Administrative Law Judge for the Georgia Department of Labor. While in law school, he interned at the Securities and Exchange Commission, interned at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, interned at the Ayco Company, LP and interned at Kumar Prabhu Patel & Banerjee LLC.
Shank is admitted to practice in the State of Georgia and the United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia. He earned his Juris Doctor degree at the Georgia State University, College of Law, and he completed his undergraduate studies at Loyola University New Orleans, where he majored in Economics and minored in Computer Science.
Here are some of the common Georgia traffic violations we can assist you with (please note that this list is not exclusive; there are over 100 traffic related offenses we can help with):
- Speeding and Super Speeder Violations
- Driving While License Suspended or Revoked
- Laying Drag
- Reckless Driving
- Aggressive Driving
- No Insurance
- Hit and Run or Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Improper Passing
- Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, Traffic Signal, Light or Flashing Signal
- Following Too Closely
- Improper Lane Change
- HOV Lane Violation
- Improper Use of Wireless Device/Electronic Device
- Wrong Way on One-Way Road
- Failure to Yield to Oncoming Traffic
- Failure to Yield at Intersection
- Failure to Yield When Turning Left
- Stop/Yield Sign Violation
- Failure to Yield when Crossing or Entering Roadway
- Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicle
- Failure to Yield to Pedestrian
- Driving Within Gore or Median
- Truck Lane Usage Violation
- Operating Vehicle on Closed Roadway
- Improper Lane Usage
- Unlawfully Passing a School Bus
- Improper U-Turn
- Failure to Signal Turn
- Impeding the Flow of Traffic
- Obstructing an Intersection
- Improper Backing
The Anand Law Firm, LLC
11555 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Office: (678) 895-6039